CHLORINE PARAFFINE 52
Chlorine paraffin is used in PVC processes as a secondary plasticizer for cable and pipe extrusion, chlorinated rubber, acrylic resins, vinyl copolymers vg-based paints and varnishes. It shows plasticizer properties. Because it is economical, it provides savings compared to primary plasticizers.
- It is used in PVC, cable, plastic and rubber production processes.
- It is used extensively in the paint and varnish industry.
- It is used in Acrylic Sealant industry.
- Used as mold oil separator.
- It is used as an EP additive in low class oils.
- Used as a fire retardant for plastic, rubber and textiles